-Log in to steambans protected server (who would play elsewhere?)
-If you catch player cheating, go to spectate and spec him few secs to be sure that player is cheating
- open console and type "record player".
- after that type "sb_status" in console. Do it few times just in case.
- As a result you should get list of players. If you however get response like "Unknown command sb_status" you are not in steambans protected server and therefore your demo can not be reviewed by steambans. There is nothing we can do to demo's that are not recorded in steambans protected servers as we dont have capability to confirm suspected cheater identity.
- After you get list of players just keep on recording. Remember the requirements; we do highly appreciate long
demos, specially in cases like wallhack.
- After you feel that you got enough evidence from cheater, record one more minute and then type "stop" to console.
submit demo to steambans.Posted: 20/09/11 10:35:44 | Delete | Edit | Quote | Send IM